Welcome to the official website of the Hillsborough
Township Police Department. We hope that you find the
information on the website informative and we encourage you to
check back often, as this website will be updated frequently.
Please share your comments, questions or concerns with the
Hillsborough Township Police Department by emailing us at
Chief Darren Powell
The Records Bureau is open Monday through
Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm and can be reached at
(908) 369- 4584. If requesting a police report or
other document, please provide the Records
Bureau with the HTPD case number. Motor
Vehicle Accident Reports are available online at
Public Safety/Traffic Alerts
Starting Jan. 1, 2017 Hillsborough Township
will no longer be using Nixle and Honeywell to
broadcast information to our community.
Please sign up for Swiftreach to stay up to
date with road closures, public safety
announcements, and other community events.
Sign up for Swiftreach using the link below.
Applicants must possess a New Jersey Police Training Commission Certification or must presently be attending a New Jersey Police Training Commission Certified Academy. SLEO class II
and out of state certifications are not acceptable.
Job Title Police Officer
Salary $41,715.00 if in Police Academy - $47,624 if NJPTC Certified
Deadline 11/17/2017 11:59 PM Eastern
Registration Fee $20.00
· You MUST be NJPTC Certified or attending a NJPTC Certified Academy.
· At least 18 years of age and less than 35 years of age, or is within the requirements set by the New Jersey PFRS
· Resident of the State of New Jersey at time of appointment
· High School graduate or equivalent
· Good moral character and temperament
· Good physical condition
SALARY & BENEFITS
Starting Salary - $41,715 while attending the Police Academy
- $47,715 if already New Jersey Police Training Commission Certified
· Longevity pay
· Holiday pay
· Paid vacation
· Sick days
· Employee Health Benefits Program
· Dental plan
· Supplied uniforms
· NJ Police and Fire Pension
Second Oral interview
Please direct questions regarding this job to email@example.com
Jobs close at 11:59 PM (Eastern) on the deadline date specified, or when the position capacity has been met, or unless otherwise specified in the announcement. It is the applicant's responsibility to
thoroughly read and understand the deadline requirements and capacity limits as outlined by the agency.